Thursday, November 13, 2008

Done.


Well, it's done! I've left The Company for good. No turning back. It was incredibly happy and sad all day long. I laughed and I cried and I was pleasantly surprised when they sent me out with a little fanfare. I will be forever grateful for the people I met at work and through work. They really helped me become who I am. I know, I know, it's just a job. It is and it isn't. I spent 8 hours of my life there 5 days a week. I saw them more than I saw my family and my friends So to make it better they became my family and friends. You cannot possibly spend that much time with the same people and not come away unchanged. Anyway, I'm headed to the airport now to go see some more of my family :o) I get to see my beautiful nieces and nephews, my Awesome big sister and her cool husband and my best friend and her beautiful little girls and husband. My cup truly runneth over.... Ciao for now! I'll be back with LOTS of pictures (how could i not? It's the East Coast in the fall!).

Cheerily Content,

~Z~

No comments: