Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The worst part....


944....945...946.... Okay I think I have come to the conclusion that the worst part about being a photographer is not the fact that every person that knows you wants you to bring your camera to any function you ever attend. No, that is not the worst. The worst part is all the post production work that goes into organizing, sorting and gently tweaking the photos that you took during the day. Makes me wish I took fewer photos ;o) Well... maybe not because then I would only have one or two to choose from instead of six. I must admit though, I have improved a great deal about getting the SOOC (straight out of camera) shots so there's not as much editing. After I give the photos to the bride and groom I will post some before and after shots on here for all to see. But as of right now... I am going... to pass ou-....zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

1 comment:

erin said...

Can't wait to see the pics!! The two you've posted already are great!