Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving.... yet again

So I'm sitting in my room about to unhook my computer. I've packed just about everything else and my friends are in my kitchen touching my beloved antique mixing bowls. If they knew i was blogging while they were packing they'd have my head (sorry Heather and Juliene)! But i just had to blog one last time before I dismantle my computer for a week. EGAD! I wasn't here very long and there was a lot of drama and bad news had in this house. But it wasn't a terrible place to be. I lost 10 lbs climbing the stairs and it broke me of my furniture buying addiction... well sort of ;o) I am glad to be moving though. As much as I hate, hate, HATE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the process of moving, It will be very nice to finally be settled some place for a little while with people who aren't exactly sane;o) but whom I love dearly and don't have a problem living with. I've learned a few things about moving; Always label your boxes, never pack your underwear in an unlabled box. ALWAYS pack suitcase of clothing AND hair products so that you don't show up to work looking like a homeless carrot top gone wrong. And never ever EVER move to an apt on the upstairs floor or you will truly find out who your friends are. Anyhow, I'd better get back to this packing before i lose my steam. Talk to you guys in a week.

A slightly sweaty and frazzled,

~Z~

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi Sweetie-- this is an request for a new post... I want to know what fun things your doing!!

Love you!

... and my blog's web address moved (just noticed your sidebar)

;)